Your Quest For Improved Health Starts Here
We Test 400 Foods | 325 Non-Food Items | 50 Nutrients | 50 Heavy Metals
- Safe (Non-Invasive – NO BLOOD)
- Fast Turnaround Time
- Objective Results (No Guessing)
As Heard & Seen On…
View Our Testing Packages
View Our Wellness Plans
View Immunity Boosting Plans
View Our Neuropathy Products
Using Your Hair to Test for Your Intolerances
Hair Testing Is More Accurate.
We offer several comprehensive, non-invasive tests available in the world. Using the latest bio-technology, our testing facility’s safe and prompt procedure uses your hair sample to test and provide personalized results.
We only need 5-6 strands of your hair to perform extensive testing and will email the results to you within just 10 working days after receiving your sample.
Your test results will include items that have shown an intolerance of 85% and above. After performing thousands of tests, our testing facility has found 85% to be the point at which symptoms begin to develop into health issues from an intolerance.
Unlike blood and urine testing – where the results can be affected by your last meal, stress or other factors, hair testing is not affected by these things and can therefore store information for longer periods of time.
The Hair Testing Method
For intolerance’s is considered excellent for several reasons, some include:
- Less invasive – we only require a small sample of hair.
- Test more items – blood tests can usually only test for a small selection of items, whereas we can test you against 750 different items with just a few strands of hair.
- Quicker – testing is completed quickly and efficiently as hair testing is a much faster process than blood testing.
- Does not deteriorate – once a blood or urine sample have been taken, they begin to deteriorate.
- Hair stores information – within it and is not affected by outside contaminants (including dyed hair)
- Cost effective – due to all of these reasons, hair testing is a lot cheaper than blood testing and allows us to pass these savings onto our customers in the form of extremely competitive prices.
What People Are Saying
Better Health…Step By Step…
Step 1: Select and Order your test.
Step 2: Check Your Email: We’ll email you a form for you to print and complete. It is sent immediately once order has been placed.
Step 3: Send Your Test Sample: Send us 5-6 strands of hair, longer than an inch, secured in a Ziploc bag and mail it along with your submission form from your email. If you have any questions in the meantime, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 4: Get Your Results: Receive your customized test report by email within 7-14 working days of us receiving your form and hair sample. The lab report images under the heading “what are we testing” are included in the dropbox folder I shared with you.
Our testing can be done from anywhere in the U.S. You do not need to physically come into our clinics to get the help you need.
Remember – We help food sensitive patients virtually all across the country and at our office in central Texas safely, effectively & naturally!
Austin, TX Food Sensitivity Testing
Round Rock, TX Food Sensitivity Testing
Georgetown, TXFood Sensitivity Testing
Bee Caves, TX Food Sensitivity Testing
West Lake, TX Food Sensitivity Testing
Cedar Park, TX Food Sensitivity Testing
Leander, TX Food Sensitivity Testing
Pflugerville, TX Food Sensitivity Testing
Hutto, TX Food Sensitivity Testing
Manor, TX Food Sensitivity Testing
Elgin, TX Food Sensitivity Testing
Buda, TX Food Sensitivity Testing
Kyle, TX Food Sensitivity Testing
Lago Vista, TX Food Sensitivity Testing